About the service
We provide ongoing long term support alongside a range of courses, as below:Building self- confidence and self-esteem, managing anxiety and seeing past I can’t.
- Employability skills, CV’s, Cover Letters, Applications and interview skills.
- Learning or building on IT skills from digital basics to digital employability skills.
- Ways to manage mental health difficulties in and outside of work,
- Working with you to identify ways in which employers can make changes or adjustments so that you can do you job and developing Wellness Action Plans which include these.
- Being with peers and the staff team many of which live with mental difficulties so you can share experiences and support each other.
- Help in talking to employers about any mental health difficulties you may be experiencing and using the Wellness Action Plan to help them understand what you need to be put in place, so you can get on with your job.
We are offering phone based support during this time and also sharing our mental health resources with each person depending on what they need and what will help.
How to access this service
If you are interested in hearing more you can contact us on:
Phone: 01424 234464