The copyright of all material on this website, including text, graphics and photographs, belongs to YMCA DLG, unless otherwise stated. Text and graphics may be freely reproduced for the purposes of any personal or educational use or private research. However, the use of any text or graphics contained in this website for any commercial purposes is not authorised unless permission is first obtained from YMCA DLG. Photographs may not be used without the prior consent of YMCA DLG.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the material produced on this website is checked it is always wise to run anti-virus software before downloading any material from this website. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system whilst using the material on this website.
Links from and to the E-Wellbeing website
Where this website contains links to websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the availability or content of such other websites, nor for any products or services available from them. Any such link should not be seen as an endorsement of such websites, or any products or services contained on them.
Please bear in mind that your use of such other websites may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the owners of those websites. Your dealings with such third parties are between you and the third party, and we accept no liability as a result of you accessing such websites or entering into contractual arrangements with the third parties. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you or your employer.
This website must not be framed on any other site except with our permission. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on the website other than that set out above, please contact us.
Translate the E-Wellbeing website uses a Google powered translate function and all the languages that are available are displayed. Whilst YMCA DLG endeavour to use the most reliable and accurate software available, we cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the translations provided.
This website is maintained on behalf of YMCA DLG. YMCA DLG are committed to the highest standards of information quality and every attempt has been made to provide up to date and accurate information. However, YMCA DLG give no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website, that this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site is free of viruses and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
1. You hereby grant the E-Wellbeing Owners a non-exclusive, limited, revocable licence to provide a hypertext reference link to the initial, top-level display of Your Website only for the purpose of linking the E-Wellbeing Website to Your Website.
2. The E-Wellbeing Owners acknowledge and accept that all rights in your website name and logo, in all parts of the world, are vested in You.
3. You grant the E-Wellbeing Website Owners a non-exclusive, limited, revocable licence to use your trade marks solely for the purpose of creating and describing the Link.
4. You shall not: (i) charge visitors to access Your Website; (ii) in any way suggest or represent that the E-Wellbeing Owners endorse Your Website or any products or services referred to on Your Website; (iii) use any of the E-Wellbeing Owners trade marks without express permission from the E-Wellbeing Website Owners; (iv) display or use any content on Your Website which may reasonably be considered obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious or which infringes any third party rights or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. You shall ensure that:
(i) You comply with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the operation of Your Website and any data collected by or through Your Website
(ii) Your Website clearly states Your sources of funding and sponsorship;
(iii) Your Website displays any advertising in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice relating to advertising;
(iv) if Your Website displays or advertises any health related services, You (or the third party advertiser) are a member of the professional body(ies) related to those services and that Your Website (or the third party advertisers website) clearly references such professional body(ies); and
(v) if Your Website displays health content that it is based on clinical research evidence or is signed off by a health professional.
6. You shall fully indemnify the E-Wellbeing Owners for any loss or damage suffered by the E-Wellbeing Owners for Your breach of any of these terms.
7. The E-Wellbeing Owners are not obliged in any way to place the Link on the E-Wellbeing Website and may remove the Link (and associated name and logos) for any reason whatsoever at any time, without notice to You. The E-Wellbeing Owners shall also remove the Link from the E-Wellbeing Website as soon as reasonably practicable in the event that You request the Link to be removed.
8. These terms are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.