Would you like to make a difference to the wellbeing of young people? For exciting volunteering opportunities click here!x
The copyright of all material on this website, including text, graphics and photographs, belongs to Right Here and YMCA DLG, unless otherwise stated. Text and graphics may be freely reproduced for the purposes of any personal or educational use or private research. However, the use of any text or graphics contained in this website for any commercial purposes is not authorised unless permission is first obtained from YMCA DLG. Photographs may not be used without the prior consent of YMCA DLG.
1. You hereby grant the E-Wellbeing Owners a non-exclusive, limited, revocable licence to provide a hypertext reference link to the initial, top-level display of Your Website only for the purpose of linking the E-Wellbeing Website to Your Website.
2. The E-Wellbeing Owners acknowledge and accept that all rights in your website name and logo, in all parts of the world, are vested in You.
3. You grant the E-Wellbeing Website Owners a non-exclusive, limited, revocable licence to use your trade marks solely for the purpose of creating and describing the Link.
4. You shall not: (i) charge visitors to access Your Website; (ii) in any way suggest or represent that the E-Wellbeing Owners endorse Your Website or any products or services referred to on Your Website; (iii) use any of the E-Wellbeing Owners trade marks without express permission from the E-Wellbeing Website Owners; (iv) display or use any content on Your Website which may reasonably be considered obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious or which infringes any third party rights or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. You shall ensure that:
(i) You comply with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the operation of Your Website and any data collected by or through Your Website
(ii) Your Website clearly states Your sources of funding and sponsorship;
(iii) Your Website displays any advertising in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice relating to advertising;
(iv) if Your Website displays or advertises any health related services, You (or the third party advertiser) are a member of the professional body(ies) related to those services and that Your Website (or the third party advertisers website) clearly references such professional body(ies); and
(v) if Your Website displays health content that it is based on clinical research evidence or is signed off by a health professional.
6. You shall fully indemnify the E-Wellbeing Owners for any loss or damage suffered by the E-Wellbeing Owners for Your breach of any of these terms.
7. The E-Wellbeing Owners are not obliged in any way to place the Link on the E-Wellbeing Website and may remove the Link (and associated name and logos) for any reason whatsoever at any time, without notice to You. The E-Wellbeing Owners shall also remove the Link from the E-Wellbeing Website as soon as reasonably practicable in the event that You request the Link to be removed.
8. These terms are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.